Write for us
We are really picky about what we publish. Your guest post must fall into one of the following 2 categories,
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links. One to your site (nofollow link) and the other to any social media channel in the author bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count around 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For examples linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit related sites etc. aren’t allowed.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable. Subheadings should be h3 tags.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, they make the article look nice and grabs the readers attention.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- If you’re including technical diagrams like flowcharts, Gantt charts.
- To submit your article idea, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider These when You Write for Us
- We decided to open up for guest posting to give our readers and entrepreneurs a chance to build their brand. So we like to work with real people and not with SEO agencies. Please get to know us a bit better before sending us your article. Follow us on our social media channels and share our other articles. This will greatly increase your chances of getting published.
- Please don’t send mails asking whether your article is getting published or not. If we have selected your article, you’ll hear from us.m